- No one is ever pronounced dead in a casino; it's an unwritten rule that CPR is performed until the body is off the property
- Many surveillance personnel go to other casinos to count cards (perfectly legal) on their days off
- It's impossible for floor people to watch and protect even one game let alone 4 or more games simultanelusly
- Most slot players believe 98% payback is a good thing, not the negative deal it really is
- Most casinos have direct Internet links with Central Credit, an agency that can run a credit check on your casino credit history without your approval
Be sure to read the section on the 21 tells of a card counter. Next time you're near the BJ pit, see if you spot any of these giveaways.
I had better stop there so you can pick up a copy. A good bet is to try the Gambler's Book Shop at 630 South 11th St. in Las Vegas. There's not much owner Howard Schwartz doesn't know about gambling-related subjects and much much more. Here's their Web site: http://www.gamblersbook.com/.