- August 16, Susan Burke, an attorney representing female military rape victims in their case against the U.S. military, discusses recent developments. Read more.
- August 23 Julia Davis, a former Customs and border protection agent and a national security whistleblower, discusses her case against the Department of Homeland Security, as well as national security issues. Read more.
- August 30, Mara Shalhoup, journalist, discusses her riveting book about Big Meech and the Black Mafia Family. Read more.
- September 6, Paula Todd
discusses how she tracked down an elusive serial killer and discovered a
mother of three. Read more.
Also, Dr. Michael Stone, world renowned forensic psychiatrist, will profile alleged mass murderer James Holmes and the Aurora, Colorado massacre. Read more.
- September 13, Carl Gibson, founder of US UNcut discusses corporate greed, Wall Street crimes and Occupy Wall Street movement. Read more.
- September 20, Comedian Jerry Castaldo discusses his fascinating memoir Brooklyn New York: A Grim Retrospective. Read more.
- September 27, Margaret McLean,
a former prosecutor, discusses writing crime fiction and her latest book,
Under Oath. Read more.
Also, author Mike Rizzo discusses his research about organized crime in Buffalo. Read more.
- October 4, Thomas Foley and John Sedgwick discuss their explosive book, Most Wanted: Pursuing Whitey Bulger, the Murderous Mob Chief the FBI Secretly Protected. Read more. Also Mike Rizzo discusses organized crime in Buffalo. Read more.
- October 11, In a command appearance, Robert K. Whitman, former FBI agent discusses his book, Priceless: How I Went Undercover to Rescue the World’s Stolen Treasures. Read more.
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First World Radio Network at artistfirst.com/crimebeat