Due to technical issues, the following post was delayed:
Here is the lineup:
- September 19—Ron Fino, author of the Triangle Exit. See ronaldfino.com
- September 26—Jeff Guinn, author of Manson: The Life and Times of Charles Manson. See authors.simonandschuster.com/Jeff-Guinn/45209028
- October 3–Radley Balko Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America’s Police Forces. See theagitator.com
- October 10–Jerry Capeci and Tom Robbins, co-authors of Mob Boss: The Life of Little Al D’Arco, the Man Who Brought Down the Mafia. See ganglandnews.com and Lisa Smith and Nancy Reid, Big Blend Radio. See bigblendradio.com
- October 17—Thomas Hunt and Michael A Tona, co-authors of DiCarlo: Buffalo’s First Family of Crime. See buffalomob.com and Mel Ayton, author of Justice Denied. See melayton.com.
- October 24–Gerald Posner, author of Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK. See posner.com
- October 31—Gary Jenkins, director and producer of the documentary, Gangland Wire: How the Mob Lost Las Vegas See ganglandwire.com.
- November 7—Roger Stone and Mike Colapietro, co-authors of The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ. See http://www.amazon.com/The-Man-Who-Killed-Kennedy/dp/1626363137
- November 14—A command appearance by Peter Janney, author of Mary’s Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy. See http://www.marysmosaic.net/bio.htm
Crime Beat is currently averaging 160,000 listeners plus, from over 120 countries world-wide each week, and the figure is growing. All shows are archived for 24-7 listening. Crime Beat is hosted by award-winning crime writer and documentary producer Ron Chepesiuk (www.ronchepesiuk.com) and broadcast journalist and freelance writer Will Hryb.
Noah Seidenberg of Chicago says, “Love the show. Great questions you guys ask. More people need to know about this. I live in Chicago and have read about many of these events since I was a child. Keep it up.” Carolyn Yarema of Toronto, Canada writes. "One hour, commercial free, and how time flies....you guys have incredible chemistry on air and your guests are so fascinating, just keep pumpin them out....."
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First World Radio Network at artistfirst.com/crimebeat