Crime Beat: Issues, Controversies and Personalities from the darkside on Artist First World Radio Network is pleased to announce its forthcoming schedule for July 18, 2013, through September 5, 2013. Topics covered include the Iraq War, a hitman, the Tyson-Holyfield, and surveillance in America, among others.
In addition, each week, Crime Beat will feature Margaret McClain, Special Correspondent, will give her exclusive report on the progress of the Whitey Bulger trial in Boston.
Here is the lineup:
- July 25: Nancy and Lisa Smith of the Big Blend Tour. Read more.
- August 1: George Willis, author of The Bite Fight: Tyson, Holyfield and the Night that Changed Boxing Forever. Read more.
- August 8: Mr. John Whitehead, author of A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State. Read more.
- August 15: Amir George, author of Liberating Iraq: The Untold Story of the Assyrian Christians and Mathew Luzi, author of The Boys in Chicago Heights: The Forgotten Crew of the Chicago. Read more.
- August 22: Micky Fawcett, author of Krayzy Days, the story of Britain's most notorious gangsters, the Krays. Read more.
- August 29: Chris Cippolini, author of Diary of a Motor City Hitman: The Chester Wheeler Campbell Story. Read more.
- September 5: Rick Talley, author of Prisoner of Dreams: Confessions of a Harlem Drug Dealer. Read more.
- September 12: In a command appearance, David Albright of the Institute for Science and International Security will discuss Iran and nuclear weapons. Read more.
Crime Beat is currently averaging 160,000 listeners plus, from over 120 countries world-wide each week, and the figure is growing. All shows are archived for 24-7 listening. Crime Beat is hosted by award-winning crime writer and documentary producer Ron Chepesiuk (www.ronchepesiuk.com) and broadcast journalist and freelance writer Will Hryb.
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First World Radio Network at artistfirst.com/crimebeat