MOB SPEAK presents Crime Beat radio show's latest:
|Joe Barboza interviewed by the select committee|
* Read Gangsters Inc. piece on Joe Barboza: http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/joe-barboza-boston-barbarian
email@example.comCrime Beat: Issues, Controversies and Personalities from the darkside on Artist First Radio Network is pleased to announce its forthcoming schedule for June 26, 2014, through August 21, 2014. Topics covered include Mafia History, the Pizza Bomber, Joseph Mengele, private investigation work and more.
August 28 — George Jung, legendary drug dealer whose story was in featured the movie Blow, starring Johnny Depp. Read more.
- September 4 — Tim Elfrink and Gus Garcia Roberts, authors of Blood Sport: Alex Rodriguez, Biogenesis, and the Quest to End Baseball's Steroid Era’ Blood Sport
- September 11 — Joanne Drayton, author of the Search for Anne Perry. Read More.
- September 18 — Ruben Casteneda, author of S Street Rising : Crack Murder and redemption in D.C. Read More.
- September 25 — Mel Ayton, Beyond a Reasonable Doubt: The Warren Report and Oswald's Guilt and Motive 50 years On. Read More.
- October 2 — Mark Songini, author of Boston Mob: The Rise and Fall of the New England Mob and Its Most Notorious Killer. Read more.
- October 9 — Bryce T. Bauer, Gentlemen Bootleggers: A True Story of Templeton Rye, Prohibition and a Small Town in Cahoots. Read more.
- October 16 — Jay Dobyns, author of No Angel: My Harrowing undercover Journey to the Inner-Circle of the Hells Angels. Read more.
- October 23 — Rena Kopystenski,
author of An Unbelievable Life: Agent Orange and One Woman's Fight against
It. Read more
Crime Beat is currently averaging 160,000 listeners plus, from over 120 countries world-wide each week, and the figure is growing. All shows are archived for 24-7 listening. Crime Beat is hosted by award-winning crime writer and documentary producer Ron Chepesiuk (www.ronchepesiuk.com) and broadcast journalist and freelance writer Will Hryb.
Ronald Herd I1, the popular Internet radio host and regular listener of Crime Beat, said: "Crime Beat sounds like an organized crime greatest hits collection...I am loving it!"
Tom Hart of Atlanta, Georgia, writes: “I am a BIG fan of your show and enjoy the variety of guests you have on your show.
“Keep up the good work.” Carolyn Yarema of Toronto, Canada writes, "fabulous program guys' ... my husband Chi Chi and I never miss the show."
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First World Radio Network at artistfirst.com/crimebeat
To contact the Crime Beat radio program for interviews, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803-366-5440.