May 9: Anthony Bruno discusses the movie that’s based on his book The Iceman. The movie is scheduled for release on May 3.
- May 16: Lorne Campbell and Pete Edwards discuss their book, Unrepentant: The Strange and Sometimes Terrible Life of Lorne Campbell, Satan’s Choice and Hell’s Angel Biker.
- May 23: John Douglas and Mark Olshaker discuss Douglas’ profiler career and their book Law and Disorder: The Legendary FBI Profiler’s Relentless Pursuit of Justice.
- May 30: Dick Lehr and Gerald O’Neill discuss their book, Whitey: The Life of America’s Most Notorious Mob Boss.
- June 6: Ron Chepesiuk, Dave O’Flaherty and William Callahan will discuss Chepesiuk’s new biography, Black Caesar: The Rise and Disappearance of Frank Matthews, Kingpin. Margaret McClain, Special Correspondent, will also give the first of her continuing reports on the Whitey Bulger trial in Boston.
- June 13: Journalist Gerald Posner discusses his new book, The Third Man: Was there another bomber at Oklahoma City?, and his writing career. Also, Margaret McClain, Special Correspondent, reports on the Bulger trial.
- June 20: Robert Mazur discusses his book, Infiltrator: My Secret Life inside the Dirty Banks behind Pablo Escobar’s Medellin Cartel, which is being made into a movie. Margaret McClain, Special Correspondent will report on the Bulger trial.
- June 27: Peter Lance discusses his book, Deal with the Devil: The FBI’s Secret 30-year Relationship with a Mafia Killer. Margaret McClain, Special Correspondent, reports on the Bulger trial.
- July 4: In a command appearance, David Albright of the Institute of Science and International Security discusses Iran’s suspected nuclear weapons program.
- July 11: Journalist Robert Destafano discusses his new book, Vinnie Gorgeous: The Ugly Rise and Fall of a New York Mobster. Also Margaret McClain, Special Correspondent, reports on the Bulger
Crime Beat is currently averaging 160,000 listeners plus, from over 120 countries world-wide each week, and the figure is growing. All shows are archived for 24-7 listening. Crime Beat is hosted by award-winning crime writer and documentary producer Ron Chepesiuk (www.ronchepesiuk.com) and broadcast journalist and freelance writer Will Hryb.
Noah Seidenberg of Chicago says, “Love the show. Great questions you guys ask. More people need to know about this. I live in Chicago and have read about many of these events since I was a child. Keep it up.” Carolyn Yarema of Toronto, Canada writes. "One hour, commercial free, and how time flies....you guys have incredible chemistry on air and your guests are so fascinating, just keep pumpin them out....."
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First World Radio Network at artistfirst.com/crimebeat
To contact the Crime Beat radio program for interviews, e-mail email@example.com or call 803-366-5440.