March 7 — Harold "Noonie G" Ward, discusses his former life with the Gangster Disciples, as well as Chicago gangs and the violence in the Windy City. See twitter.com/TheRealNoonieG
- March 14 — Veteran Police Officer Stacy Dittrich discusses her book, Searching for Sandra: The Story Behind the Disappearance of Sandra Cantu. See www.stacydittrich.com/
- March 21 — Cyber sleuth Shannen Rossmiller discusses her work hunting down terrorists online. See www.shannenrossmiller.com
- March 28 — Joseph D. Serio’s discusses his investigation into the Russian Mafia. See http://joeserio.com/about/
- April 4 — Nancy Mullane discusses her fascinating book, Life after Murder: Five Men in Search of Redemption. See www.lifeaftermurder.com/
- April 11 — Harold Schechter discusses his book, Psycho USA: Famous American killers you never heard of. See http://www.haroldschechter.com/
- April 18 — Stephen Talty discusses his fascinating book titled Agent Garbo: the Brilliant, Eccentric Secret Agent who Tricked Hitler & Saved D-Day. An investigation of the life and career of Garbo, World War II spy and history’s greatest double agent. See www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/book-reviews-jack-1939
- April 25 — George Hassett will discuss his fascinating book, Gangsters of Boston. Publisher: Strategic Media Books www.stragicmediabooks.com
- May 2 — Focus on the late Chris Kyle, author of American Sniper. Repeat of his appearance on Crime Beat. See http://amzn.com/0062238868
On the air since January 28, 2011, Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program that airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex-mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists, who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
Crime Beat is currently averaging 160,000 listeners plus, from over 120 countries world-wide each week, and the figure is growing. All shows are archived for 24-7 listening. Crime Beat is hosted by award-winning crime writer and documentary producer Ron Chepesiuk (www.ronchepesiuk.com) and broadcast journalist and freelance writer Will Hryb.
Noah Seidenberg of Chicago says, “Love the show. Great questions you guys ask. More people need to know about this. I live in Chicago and have read about many of these events since I was a child. Keep it up.” Carolyn Yarema of Toronto, Canada writes. "One hour, commercial free, and how time flies....you guys have incredible chemistry on air and your guests are so fascinating, just keep pumpin them out....."
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First World Radio Network at artistfirst.com/crimebeat