Crime Beat Radio Show's Upcoming Schedule for January 12, 2012, through March 8, 2012, features Tupac’s murder Investigation, International arms trafficking, the Montreal mafia, Chicago’s Outfit, Mexico’s War on drugs, and much more
- January 12, Greg Kading, author of Murder Rap: The Untold Story of Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur Murder Investigations. Kading, an LA detective, worked on both cases and provides an inside look. See Read more..
- January 19, The Weasel: A Double Life in the Mob - authors, Marvin Elkind and Adrian Humphries. The remarkable story of Marvin Elkind, who learned that, as a career informant, he was a far better fink than he ever was a crook.
- January 26, ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHOW - Andre Cedilot and Andre Noel, authors of Mafia Inc: The Long. Bloody Reign of Canada's Siclian Clan. See this link for more information. Previous guest Jack Garcia, author of the best selling Making Jack Falcone, will provide an update of his career and activities...
- February 2, Luellen Smiley, daughter of Allen Smiley, Bugsy Siegel's best friend and business partner, who will talk about growing Up with gangsters. Read more..
- February 9, Sylvia Longmire, author of Cartel: The Coming Invasion of the Mexico's Drug Wars. Border security expert Longmire takes listeners deep into the heart of a dangerous underground that will do whatever it takes to deliver drugs to a willing audience of consumers. Read more..
- February 16, Evan Wright, co-author of American Desperado: My Life--From Mafia Soldier to Cocaine Cowboy to Secret Government Asset. Wright will discuss the remarkable life of Jon Roberts, the de-facto “transportation chief” of the Medellin Cartel during the 1980s and the star of the documentary “Cocaine Cowboys.” Read more..
- February 23, Kathi Lynn Austin, arms trafficking, executive director of Conflict Awareness Project who for nearly 20 years has carried out in-depth field investigations into the illegal trade in weapons. Austin will talk about her role in tracking and bringing to justice Victor Bout, history’s biggest arms dealer. Also, previous guest Lou Diaz, retired DEA agent and author of Dancing with the Devil, will provide an update on his life and activities. Read more..
- March 1, Frank Cullotta: author of Cullotta: The Life of a Chicago Criminal, Las Vegas Mobster and Government Witness. Cullotta will provide an inside look at Chicago’s Mafia, The Outfit.. Read more..
- March 8, Stacy Dittrich, award-winning author and decorated 17 year veteran police officer and former detective specializing in sex crime cases, will talk about police work, her writing career and crime issues in the news. Read more...
On the air since January 28, 2011, Crime Beat is a weekly hour-long radio program that airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. EST. Crime Beat presents fascinating topics that bring listeners closer to the dynamic underbelly of the world of crime. Guests have included ex- mobsters, undercover law enforcement agents, sports officials, informants, prisoners, drug dealers and investigative journalists, who have provided insights and fresh information about the world’s most fascinating subject: crime.
Crime Beat airs weekly every Thursday at 8 P.M. EST on the Artist First World Radio Network at artistfirst.com/crimebeat
To contact the Crime Beat radio program for interviews, e-mail email@example.com or call 803-366-5440.