THIEF! The Gutsy, True Story of an Ex-Con Artist
Monday, February 7, 2011
Bellagio Heist Part II: Dumbest Criminals
1. Don't brag about it online,
2. Don't ask a so called friend what to do after you steal the dough--especially one who rats you out to the FBI.
3. Don't put a Bellagio chip worth $25,000 in a Salvation Army worker's pocket.
5. Don't come back to the Bellagio poker table with $5,000 in chips after losing an $11,000 pot.
And most important:
6. Don't try to sell stolen chips to an undercover agent.
7. Don't mix all of the above with drugs
Duh...the alleged Biker Bandit, Anthony Carleo (helmeted robber above), told a friend shortly before the heist that he was "hurting for money and might have to do something drastic in the next several days."
Carleo hoped to go to med school according to Facebook postings. Guess he's gonna have a slight delay in plans. Why am I not surprised that he's the son of a judge?