THIEF! The Gutsy, True Story of an Ex-Con Artist

  • Stay tuned for THIEF! book signings, media interviews and other THIEF! events
  • Media Reviews posted periodically
  • Mobwriter comments on true crime events and books

THIEF! character, Vince Eli

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Preview: Ex-Poker Addict Interview


Yes...it's coming next Wed. April 21. That is, the Q & A with reformed online poker addict, multi-published author and celebrity interviewer, Martha Frankel.

Here's a glimpse from Frankel's website:

"I'm not quite as smart as you might think, but I am a lot smarter than I look. I'm a worrier and a procrastinator, a potentially lethal combo. Whatever I'm doing, I'd prefer to be doing it in my pajamas.

I dream of driving the Zamboni for the New Jersey Devils or coaching third base for the New York Yankees. I'm a part time radio host and full time bon vivant. I now know more about hair removal than most barbers.

I have zipped Jennifer Lopez into her wedding gown, gone CD shopping with Jeff Bridges, out-run the paparazzi with Sean Penn..."

Check out Martha's bio page. You may be surprised: http://marthafrankel.com/bio.html


No comments: