THIEF! The Gutsy, True Story of an Ex-Con Artist

  • Stay tuned for THIEF! book signings, media interviews and other THIEF! events
  • Media Reviews posted periodically
  • Mobwriter comments on true crime events and books

THIEF! character, Vince Eli

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Joe Batterz...What a prince!

I nearly fell off my chair when I visited Joe Batterz blog www.ChicagoSyndicate.blogspot.com, today. Very close to the top was a special promotion of our book THIEF! Thanks a million, Joe.

The Chicago Syndicate blogspot is an absolute must if you want the latest on what's going on mobwise in the Windy City and elsewhere. Joe does a first rate job!

While we're on the subject, most everyone knows about another great site, Rick Porrello's www.AmericanMafia.com. Do yourself a big favor if you haven't checked it out.

I believe these are the 2 greatest sites for mob info...period!

Details on Slick's upcoming big media appearance soon. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.