THIEF! The Gutsy, True Story of an Ex-Con Artist

  • Stay tuned for THIEF! book signings, media interviews and other THIEF! events
  • Media Reviews posted periodically
  • Mobwriter comments on true crime events and books

THIEF! character, Vince Eli

Friday, February 2, 2007

Exclusive Interview!

Yours truly reveals what it was like working with Slick, a guy who lived life in the fast lane while everyone else was still looking for the on-ramp, in an interview with Women on Writing magazine editor, Angela Mackintosh. Check it out:
http://wow-womenonwriting.com/6-cherierohn.php

1 comment:

WOW! said...

Dear Cherie & Slick,

Just wanted to let you know that I received the nicest e-mail today. It was from an aspiring author from Hawaii. She wrote me and said, "Hi Angela, I loved your article on Cherie Rohn. It was so great! I look forward to reading her book. It sounds like a fun read. Keep up the good work! You are amazing. So is WOW!"

Okay, I know this is a kudos to me, but also to you because our readers are interested in reading THIEF! As every reader should be who is in search of a riveting true-life story.

Cherie, you've done an amazing job with this book, and every writer I've mentioned your article to, has been inspired. This e-mail was a surprise-out-of-nowhere, and I just had to share it with you.

Best wishes and hugs,
Angela